NEW Release of Units at Starbuy Prices !
Limited Time Only !
Units Selling FAST Every Week !! While Stocks last !
ONE PRICE PROMO For 1 and 2 bedroom units !!
Special Discount For 3 & 4 Bedroom (20th Storey & Above**) Still Applies!
1 Bedroom @ $858,000 | $878,000 | $898,000 | $908,000 !
2 Bedroom @ $1,308,000 | $1,358,000 !
3 Bedroom Compact @ $1,614,000 to $1,662,200
3 Bedroom Yard @ $1,718,000 | $1,720,000 !
CALL 6100 0803 Now for viewing appointment
*Terms & Conditions Apply
Commonwealth Towers condo is the a new 99-year leasehold condo that is being presented by a consortium of reputable developers ;City Developments Limited, Hong Leong Holding Limited and Hong Realty.
Located within the prime city fringe, Commonwealth Towers condo is also situation with Queenstown MRT at your doorstep. How convenient can that be ?
Commonwealth Towers features 2 majestic 43-storey block offering 845 luxurious residential units. It will definitely be the iconic landmark for the area offering residents a stunning and breathtaking view of Singapore city. There are different configurations of 1-, 2-, 3- and 4-bedroom to suits your investment and family needs.
Living in Commonwealth Towers
- The rooms have been planned to optimize space, lighting and access to good views.
- Fitments and appliances are of designer quality, while the color schemes and accessories have been tastefully chosen.
- Individual parking spaces and round-the-clock security is to be provided.
- There will be an Olympic-sized swimming pool within the complex, with a sun deck and private dining area to go as well.
- For fitness enthusiasts, there are numerous amenities ranging from an indoor gym and spa pavilions to an outdoor fitness station, tennis court and more.
- There shall also be a clubhouse, several multipurpose rooms, barbeque areas and multiple sky terraces to ensure residents have their recreational demands met with as well.
What about Commonwealth Towers Condo ?
- Iconic 43-storey landmark development with panoramic view
- Highly sought-after address in District 3 along Singapore’s city fringe
- Wide range of unit types 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom, 4 bedroom superb for investment or own occupation
- Well-designed & functional layout with sizable bedrooms to fit Queen size bed & hotel style L-shaped mirror for Bathroom and wall tiles
- Over 50 types of superb condominium facilities including 4 Sky Terraces with facilities
- Fully-equipped with free branded De Dietrich & Brandt oven, fridge, washer/ dryer
- Near to renowned & reputable schools – Gan Eng Seng Primary School / Cresent Girls’ School / NUS / INSEAD
- Rental potential with tenants from NUH, NUS, One-North, Fusionpolis, Biopolis, and others.
- Well connected via AYE / CTE to ALL parts of Singapore
- Queenstown MRT right at your door step
- Reputable developer with quality finishes & track record
|Project Name||COMMONWEALTH TOWERS|
|Developer||Wealthall Development Pte Ltd|
JV betweem Hong Leong Holding Limited, City Developments Limited & Hong Realty (Private) Ltd
|Address||230 & 232 Commonwealth Avenue|
|Description||Proposed condominium housing development comprising of 2-blocks of 43-storey residential building (total:845 units) with sky terraces, 3 basement carparks, swimming pool & communal facilities|
|Tenure||99 years from 7 May 2013|
|Site Area||12,086.8 sqm / 130,101 sqft|
|Expected T.O.P.||December 2019|
|Legal Completion||December 2022|
|No. of Blocks||2 blocks of 43 storey residential flats (Total 845 units)|
|Unit Mix||1 bedroom – 341 units – 41 to 45sqm|
2 bedroom – 271 units – 63 to 74 sqm
3 bedroom – 75 units – 84 sqm
3 bedroom yard – 120 units – 96 to 100sqm
4 bedroom – 38 units – 121 sqm
|Car Park Lots||851 lots inclusive of 6 handicap lots|
All car pars are located on 1st storey and 3 basements
Location of Commonwealth Towers
- A short walk away from Queenstown MRT station, travelling to distant parts of the city from one’s home here shall be very convenient.
- Important city locations such as the Central Business District, Marina Bay Financial Centre and the famous Orchard Road shopping belt are a mere 10-minute drive away.
- For vehicle owners, good connectivity to all city locations is assured, given the proximity to major roadways including Tanglin Road, Alexander Road and Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE).
- Numerous top educational institutions of great repute lie within the vicinity of Commonwealth Towers. Gan Eng Seng Primary and Secondary School, Queenstown Primary School, CHIJ St. Theresa Covent and Crescent Girls’ School are all located very close by.
- Residents can also take a stroll down to major malls such as IKEA Alexandra, Alexandra Central, Queensway Shopping Centre and Anchorpoint Shopping Centre. It’s where they will find plenty of retail, food & beverage and entertainment options.
- Major Singaporean entertainment hubs including VivoCity, Sentosa and Mount Faber Park are also not far away.
Site map and facilities
At Commonwealth Towers, you will be presented with a wide range of facilities to keep you occupied, even it means staying at home. There is never going to be a dull moment.
There is a wide selection to please everyone; children, parents and every side of you. Go from jazzing up your day to slowing down the pace. Swing from social time to me time. Be it the young or the young at hear, wonderful times there will be.
With two communal decks and four Sky Terraces, you can go big on fun with creative recreational facilities such as a life-sized snake and ladder game and chess decks.
Facilities includes the clubhouse, function rooms, library, lifestyle pool, cabana with jacuzzi, Children’s party area, 50m lap pool, private dining BBQ pavilion, tennis court, gymnasium, spa pavilions, etc.
Raise the bar of relaxation with not just one, but four Sky Terraces, replete with dining & cocktail lounges, relaxation and rejuvenation facilities
Blk 230 Level 5 Facilities
Blk 230 Level 24 Facilities
Blk 232 Level 14 Facilities
Blk 232 Level 34 Facilities
Impressions of Commonwealth Towers Condo
City Living Above The Rest
If you have any queries or would like to view the show flat,
get in touch with us by
Calling us at +65 8288 8098
or by filling out the form on the right
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT