2. What information do we collect?
- Personal information you knowingly choose to disclose to us, e.g- your name, mailing and email addresses and telephone number which you provide to us in any information request or registration form
- website use information collected on an aggregate basis as and when you and others browse our website.
3. What do we use your personal information for?
- Providing our service to you as your real estate broker in the sale, purchase or lease of a property
- Keeping clients informed of new property launches, other properties which may be of interest, or existing property for sale or rent;
- Following up on client’s expression of interest to purchase or rent a property;
- Assisting you in the process of booking a unit at a new property launch
- Checking with HDB or government agencies on client’s eligibility to purchase a new HDB flat or executive condo;
- To enable us to send periodic emails and/or newsletters, and to contact you via any media pertaining to updates and information on products
- To improve our website
4. Will your personal information be passed on to any third parties?
We treat the personal information that you have provided to us with confidentiality. We do not release any of your data for identification or convey it to third parties if you have not given your explicit consent permitting us to do so. However, please note that we will release your personal information if required to do so by law, including without limitation, by search warrant, subpoena or court order. In the event that you have provided information directly to our sponsors, such data will be subject to the respective privacy policies of our sponsors. We shall not be held responsible for the protection of such information supplied by you directly to our sponsors.
5. Can your personal data be updated, corrected or deleted?
You can edit, delete your personal data by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. What security measures are put in place to protect your personal information against loss, misuse or alteration?
We take reasonable precautions to keep your personal information secured. All personally identifiable information is subject to restricted access to prevent unauthorized access, modification or misuse. However, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so entirely at your own risk. In particular, realestatehub.sg does not warrant that such information may not be accessed, altered, collected, copied, destroyed, disposed of, disclosed or modified by breach of any of our physical, technical or managerial safeguards.
7. What else should you know about data protection?
To the extent that any of the means of communication which you have provided us (which may include your mobile and home number) is listed or will be listed in the future on the Do Not Call Registry (“DNC”), you hereby grant realestatehub.sg your clear and unambiguous consent to contact you using all the means of communication you have provided to realestate.sg including means of voice calls, SMS, Whatsapp and MMS messages for the above-mentioned purposes.
You should be aware that information which you voluntarily reveal over the Internet, e.g. in discussion forums, via email or in chat rooms can be used by other parties. We do not monitor the actions of our visitors. If you disclose personal information to such third parties, you do so at your own risk.
8. Changes in our policy